Saturday 26 November 2011

Creme Brulee Vaseline? Get on my lips!


I nearly died when the ad for this little treasure popped up on my trusty Facebook side bar last night. (Yeah, I know, I think I found out about this a about three hundred years after everyone else) So after work, I practically jogged to the station to make sure I would catch a train that would get me into town early enough to buy it. Oh it was soooo worth it! The smell...mmm. It's  yummy caramelly, vanillerelly scumptiouselly edibelly mmmmm.
As for the formula, I don't know if it's just because I love the smell so much, but I'm sure it's a little better than your bog standard, plain Jane Vaseline. Maybe.
 I will definitely be stocking up on this before they stop selling!


4 comments:

  1. I actually don't really like using Vaseline but the scent of this might just change my opinion ;) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog I have just checked yours out and I absoloutely love your pictures! I have this vaseline and I adore it!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute! I'm following


    Check out my Winter Giveaway!
    xoxo Madison Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo i've been wanting to get this since i first saw it, but keep forgetting to pick it up... do u know if it is still available?! xx great blog xx

    www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete