Tuesday 6 December 2011

All work and no play....means retail therapy for Selina

Ok, so I still haven't managed to fit blogging into my daily to do list, but I have been taking pictures and taking notes of all sorts of odds and sods to save up for blogger frenzies when I do find the time. 
now I'm gonna share a few bargainous treasures I found on my trip into town this week!
I planned on Christmas shopping, but forgot that the teachers were on strike, and so there were children and all sorts running around everywhere, so I didn't last long!

First up, Primark, of course.
Now I'm not a fan of clothes shopping in Primark. No snobbery here, I'm just to lazy to look for the good stuff. Can't deal with sales either. However, shoes and accessories I can deal with. 
I actually went in to find a new bag. One that was just big enough to fit my book and  makeup essentials in. 
And I found these!


You'll never guess how much these were?
THREE QUID EACH!
Yup!

I wish i had taken a picture of the inside cos they're pretty inside too!
The brown one is absolutely perfect for work, and the red, well I couldn't leave it there could I?
The red one is actually a kinda similar to my favourite bag from Topshop (should have taken a picture of that too, I know) But that one is black and cream, and costed £30. (Birthday present, I don't ever spend more than a tenner on pretty much anything)


I also picked up these little lovelies for 75p! They will  do just nicely for sitting in my little beehive.


Next up, good old Wilkinsons AKA Wilko.
I think I just popped in to get something boring like, a bottle of Fairy and some toothpaste, but low and behold, I left with this giant cupcake treasure!




This was less than half price so was only four quid!
Absolutely perfect to keep all my sweets and treats in.
(I'm a complete addict of all things sweet)
I actually have a whole kitchen cupboard dedicated to my habit, but all the loose sweets and chocolates needed a home, and I well and truly found one.

I found a couple of other bargains, but nothing particularly interesting enough to take pictures of and talk about. 

I did buy the Sleek Au Natural palette,  as recommended by my loveliest of friends, and writer of the beautiful blog KathyBeauPeep and my review and pictures of that will be coming up as soon possible!



No comments:

Post a Comment